Foreign News
Cyber Attack Derails Elon Musk’s Live Interview with Trump, Jeopardizing Campaign Revival

Elon Musk said that his much-trailed interview with Donald Trump was derailed by a cyber attack on his social media platform on Monday.
“There appears to be a massive DDOS attack on X. Working on shutting it down,” the world’s richest man wrote on the platform formerly known as Twitter.
Musk, who has said he previously voted Democrat, has thrown his weight — and his wealth — behind Trump since a gunman tried to assassinate the Republican at a rally last month.
Trump was banned from Twitter after a mob of his supporters stormed the US Capitol in January 2021, but Musk reinstated him when he took the platform over and renamed it.
The two men’s conversation on Monday was intended to help reinvigorate Trump’s stuttering campaign, which has been flagged since President Biden dropped out of the race.
Its apparent failure will be an embarrassment to both men.
“We tested the system with 8 million concurrent listeners earlier today,” Musk wrote, pledging to host the live conversation with a limited number of listeners and post “the unedited audio” later.
-
News4 days ago
Fulani! Fulani! Fulani! How Benue Farmer Slumped, Died Over False Alarm
-
Politics4 days ago
INSIGHT: How Tribunal Dismissed PDP, Ighodalo’s Petition, Affirmed Okpebholo As Edo Governor
-
Top news5 days ago
JUST IN: Tinubu Fires NNPCL Boss Kyari, Makes Immediate Replacement
-
Foreign News4 days ago
Trump Declares Sweeping 10% Tariffs on Imports From All Countries
-
Opinion5 days ago
Bayo Ojulari: Former Shell Executive Takes Helm at Nigeria’s NNPC